All card details are stored securely, we can not view your full card details.
Other Information Gathered
Over the course of treatment with Kelly Armatage, information is gathered that allows us to make an informed professional decision as to the most appropriate assessment and treatment methods to be used. This information will include basic demographic data (e.g. name, date of birth, address, etc), as well as other information that is considered relevant. This will usually include the following:
- The nature of the problem for which you are presenting;
- Areas of behaviour related to the presenting problems;
- A history of the presenting problem;
- A family history of relevant information; and
- Other information deemed necessary to make an informed therapeutic judgement about the nature of the presenting complaint and other relevant factors
Confidentiality Of Information
Generally, all information gathered over the course of assessment and treatment with Kelly Armatage remains confidential. There are several notable exceptions, however, to this confidentiality:
- In the event that we form the professional opinion that either the client, or another individual is a risk for significant harm, a moral obligation may exist to act on this information with the aim of preventing such harm;
- In the event that a file is subpoenaed to court;
- In the event that a client gives permission to share their information by completing and signing a written consent form.
Use Of Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- For the formation of a practitioners opinion which is used to guide assessment and treatment for the presenting complaint; and
- For the evaluation of the service provided by Kelly Armatage, through collation of detailed statistics about referral sources, nature of presenting problems, attendance durations, etc. In all cases where information is used for statistical purposes, no identifying information is made available.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Kelly Armatage uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Security Of Information
Information provided to Kelly Armatage is held both in the Client File and the electronic Database (demographics and basic diagnostic information only). All files are held within locked offices, in locked filing cabinets or held electronically in a secure manner.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Kelly Armatage does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Requests for information may be made to Kelly Armatage, 80a High Street, AL3 7LN. Requests should be specific as to the exact information required, and should be acknowledged within 14 days in writing. Once a request for information is received, we will conduct a thorough database review and collate the information in an appropriate manner to ensure adequate and full understanding on the part of the requesting person.
Procedure For Complaint/Rectifying Information
Official complaints or requests to change inaccurate or erroneous information should be made to Kelly Armatage, 80a High Street, AL3 7LN. In such cases we will conduct a review of the information held by us and make every effort to ensure that such information is accurate.